I Ball Booster 5.1 SPK

Monday, November 23, 2009



Powerful Audio : I-Ball Booster has more power than any other competing bran
iBall Booster

d ( 120W RMS ) Always compare RMS values as PMPO can be flawed easily. Only Philips had 120W speakers which too got discontinued recently. Bose was most powerful but hugely priced (56000/- for a 5.1 audio system was a theft).
Unbelievably the speakers are made of Wood (Moulded MDF Board), It looks and feels like plastic but when you drill a cavity you come to know its wood.

Cordless Remote Control which actually works: Booster comes with a feature packed remote which can adjust the volumes of each channel separately (Front, Rear, Center, and Bass) to get your desired effect.

LCD Display and front buttons - It has easy to understand LED buttons and LCD Panel in the front of the subwoofer. It also has front buttons to control the system if you cannot find your remote by chance.

Great Price - I bought it for Rs 3450/-. It is a real competitive pricing considering its specification. It delivered better performance than other products costing around 5000/- (as per my testing experience at retail shops). I tested the audio and liked it, bought it, installed the system at my place and love it. I still need to find out the durability of the product.


There is one manufacturing defect that I would like to bring notice of iBall. These speakers can be mounted on the wal using the nail hanging socket on the back. The Front Center is meant to be put horizontally but the socket on its back is wrong, the wall mount can be hanged only vertically. I had to drill a nail-hole manually to hang it on my wall. Luckily it worked for me and solved the purpose but I wonder how they overlooked it.

Considering the quality of the sound, remote control, and simple neat looks to go with any decor, I would recommend these speakers to anybody looking for a 5.1 audio system. Cheers

Purchase Price (INR): 3450

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard that all the sound settings gets reset automatically when the system is turn off & one has to set them again everytime its turned on. Is it true?

Unknown said...

ya its true.. a very annoying flaw

Unknown said...

Is there any way of saving the sound settings?

Post a Comment